Profile: Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM is the Director of the Water Resources & Environmental Department for BRUDIS & ASSOCIATES, INC. She has more than 27 years of experience in planning, program and project management, and design for water resources projects involving data collection, documentation, statistical analysis, modeling, monitoring, permitting, implementation, and GIS applications. Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP is a Senior Manager for Shrewsberry and Associates. Her experience includes resource and project management, hydraulic/hydrologic modeling and design for water/wastewater/stormwater projects and training over one thousand engineers in various engineering software applications.
- ACEC/MW Immediate Past President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- ACEC/MW Staff
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP