Profile: Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
Hanif Drzal: The Director of Operations for WBCM, and her office is strategically located in Reston - the heart of Northern Virginia near the Wiehle-Reston East Metro stop. They are excited to expand our footprint in the Mid-Atlantic region. She develops business strategic plan, nurtures client relationships, generates and captures new work, and manages the firm’s business development efforts in the Metropolitan Washington area. She is utilizing her experience of more than 20 years as a Licensed Professional Engineer in both the private and public sectors to provide her clients with innovative and sustainable solutions. She earned her Bachelor of Science as well as a Master of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. She is currently serving as the Mid-Atlantic Chapter President of the Center for JOC Excellence (CJE), Program Chair for the American Council of Engineering Companies of Metropolitan Washington (ACEC/MW), and active in the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME). She is also a registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia as well as a Certified Job Order Contracting Professional (CJP). Jenny Bowers: One thing that few know about Jenny Bowers – Jenny was a young diplomat for the International Monetary Fund in the District in the early 90s. Her knowledge in multiple foreign languages and 5 other local dialects of the natives led her to successfully execute her role in the Asia-Pacific Region. To those who don’t know Jenny, Jenny has an out-going personality, her wit, and her approachable nature that most of us that know her would testify. She’s an “energizer bunny!” Full of energy and ideas. As a colleague, Jenny is reliable. She is known in our industry as a Go-Getter. An influencer. As a friend, Jenny is a kind of friend that answers the phone when you’re having one of the lowest moments of your life. She’s the kind of friend that pushes you to be a better person. Jenny is loyal, humble, and most importantly, honest and kind in nature. Jenny works for Michael Baker International and is our new ACEC/MW Program Committee Vice Chair.
- Login Count: 4
- Join Date: 71/61/2020 14:20:00
- Last on: 08/27/2020 11:45:11
- Articles posted by this author:
- ACEC/MW Immediate Past President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- ACEC/MW Staff
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Sean Rousseau, P.E.
- Keith Foxx, P.E.
- James P. Hoffman, PE, LEED AP O+M, CEM
- Arpan Patel, PMP
- Qamar Kazmi, PE and Monty Simon
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.