Profile: Qamar Kazmi, PE and Monty Simon
Qamar Kazmi, PE, F.ASCE is a Senior Consultant with Reliance Engineers, LLC. In the Washington, DC area. He has more than 40 years of experience in directing, managing, and performing projects involving all facets of geotechnical engineering. His experience includes conventional as well as design-build and P3 projects involving buildings, bridges, highways, metro lines, commercial and industrial complexes, municipal treatment plants, dams, tunnels, and pipelines. Mr. Monty Simon has extensive experience in the heavy mechanical, civil, and process control fields. Successfully completing water and wastewater projects as a contractor, designer, and construction manager. He has served as a project manager on facilities renovation, design, and new construction projects utilizing various alternative project delivery methods.
- Login Count: 10
- Join Date: 44/11/2022 20:0:00
- Last on: 10/14/2022 09:55:16
- Website: https://reliance-eng.com
- Articles posted by this author:
- ACEC/MW Immediate Past President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- ACEC/MW Staff
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Sean Rousseau, P.E.
- Keith Foxx, P.E.
- James P. Hoffman, PE, LEED AP O+M, CEM
- Arpan Patel, PMP
- Qamar Kazmi, PE and Monty Simon
- Sean Rousseau, PE and James Thomas, PE
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.