Join us for a one hour (60 minute) webinar to discuss trends affecting the architect and engineer industry along with insight into some of the potential changes and exposures for design professionals.
During this webinar we’ll review and discuss:
• How design professionals are becoming more reliant upon technology
• How a reliance on emerging technologies is affecting claims and overall liability exposure
• How technology is impacting the standard of care and what constitutes reasonableness for the work performed by design professionals
• How a lack of experience can lead staff to rely too much on technology, putting them at greater risk to violate the standard of care
• How design professionals can help limit their risk through the use of best practices risk management techniques