Professional Engineer License Plate
How To Reserve Your License Plate
INSTRUCTIONS1. Complete pre-order form
2. Make payment: $10 for a standard plate, $20 for a personalized plate
HOW TO SUBMITYou have 2 options:
1. Electronically - via EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) + credit card payment (over the phone or ONLINE)
2. By mail with check made payable to ACEC/MW to:
Attention: PE License Plate
44190 Waxpool Road, Suite 182, Unit #135
Ashburn, VA 20147
- Applications and payment must be received by FEBRUARY 28, 2020
- If you do not want a personalized plate, choose option C. You will be issued a NEW plate number.
- The maximum number of characters for a personalized plate is 6. You may visit the DMV website to see if your request is available.
- You can NOT send in renewal payments with this application. They will not be accepted.
Professional Engineer License Plate Advanced Application
PDF TO DOWNLOAD, PRINT AND FILL IN
For more information, contact Anna Seekins (email@example.com) or ACEC/MW Board Member Keith Foxx (firstname.lastname@example.org).
About the Professional Engineer License PlateWe are excited to present the Professional Engineer License Plate! We need to receive 450 advance applications to have a new specialty license plate from the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) in 2020.
Cost$10 annually for a standard plate
$20 annually for a personalized plate