Profile: ACEC/MW President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
Rizwan is the President and CEO of EBA Engineering, Inc. (EBA), where he manages the firm’s overall administration and client relationships. He has successfully led EBA to be a growing and profitable business while maintaining focus on employees and creating a positive, family-like employee culture. He has also held leadership positions in various industry-focused professional associations, including his current role as the President of the American Council of Engineering Companies/Metropolitan Washington and as a Commissioner of the Maryland Higher Education Commission. With more than 30+ years of experience in the engineering industry, Rizwan has managed a variety of complex and challenging projects and is well respected and recognized equally by his clients and colleagues for his leadership skills.
- ACEC/MW President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- ACEC/MW Staff
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE