Profile: Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
I am the Director of Operations for WBCM, and our office is strategically located in Reston - the heart of Northern Virginia near the Wiehle-Reston East Metro stop. We are excited to expand our footprint in the Mid-Atlantic region. I develop business strategic plan, nurture client relationships, generate and capture new work, and manage the firm’s business development efforts in the Metropolitan Washington area. I am utilizing my experience of more than 20 years as a Licensed Professional Engineer in both the private and public sectors to provide our clients with innovative and sustainable solutions. I earned my Bachelor of Science as well as a Master of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I am currently serving as the Mid-Atlantic Chapter President of the Center for JOC Excellence (CJE), Program Chair for the American Council of Engineering Companies of Metropolitan Washington (ACEC/MW), and active in the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME). I am also a registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia as well as a Certified Job Order Contracting Professional (CJP).
- Login Count: 9
- Join Date: 11/12/2019 14:26:00
- Last on: 05/19/2020 10:18:09
- Website: wbcm.com
- Location: Reston, VA
- Articles posted by this author:
- ACEC/MW Immediate Past President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- ACEC/MW Staff
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.