Profile: Arpan Patel, PMP
Arpan has over 25 years of business, financial, and technical management experience in fields including infrastructure engineering, finance, land development, and information technology. This includes the management of multi-million dollar projects as a member of leading Wall Street investment banks, as a partner in a real estate development and construction firm, and as the founder and Area Manager of Somat Engineering’s Capital Region practice. Learn more here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arpanpatel/.
- ACEC/MW Immediate Past President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- ACEC/MW Staff
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Sean Rousseau, P.E.
- Keith Foxx, P.E.
- James P. Hoffman, PE, LEED AP O+M, CEM
- Arpan Patel, PMP
- Qamar Kazmi, PE and Monty Simon
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.