Profile: Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
Mr. Perrotta is Century Engineering, Inc.’s Vice President in charge of Transportation Planning and Preliminary Engineering for the firm. He has over 25 years of experience in multimodal transportation improvement projects, infrastructure expansion, development projects and conducting environmental analysis, environmental documentation and public involvement. He has served as a contract/project manager for numerous high-profile infrastructure improvement projects for clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, with professional engineering licenses in 6 states. Mike has been involved in ACEC/MW and MD committees since 2010 and is the past President of ASCE’s Maryland Section. Mike earned a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from Clemson University and a master’s degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of Maryland.
- Login Count: 4
- Join Date: 16/16/2020 57:00:00
- Last on: 01/09/2020 15:36:27
- Website: https://www.centuryeng.com
- Location: Maryland
- Articles posted by this author:
- ACEC/MW Immediate Past President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- ACEC/MW Staff
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.