Profile: Sean Rousseau, P.E.
Sean Rousseau is an Associate Vice President with AECOM based in Arlington, Virginia. In this role, Sean is responsible for AECOM’s integration and execution of transit and transportation planning and design across the metropolitan DC region. He serves as a Co-Chair of ACEC/MW’s Rail/Transit Subcommittee of the Transportation Committee and was a moderator for the Transit & Rail in the DC Region Virtual Event.
- Login Count: 5
- Join Date: 22/10/2021 25:00:00
- Last on: 02/19/2021 16:46:35
- Website: www.aecom.com
- Location: Washington, DC
- Articles posted by this author:
- ACEC/MW Immediate Past President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- ACEC/MW Staff
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Sean Rousseau, P.E.
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.