Profile: Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
Vice President with ECS Mid-Atlantic, LLC and Chantilly Branch Manager Over 30 years (33.5) of experience in the fields of Geotechnical Engineering and Construction Materials Testing Current professional organization leadership positions - ACEC/MW Vice President, ACEC (National) GeoProfessional Coalition BOD, ASCE Geotechnical Committee Executive Member, Fairfax County Engineering Standards Review Committee Member Virginia Tech grad (Civil Engineering with Geotechnical Emphasis)
- Login Count: 8
- Join Date: 10/21/2020 12:47:00
- Last on: 05/16/2021 13:43:25
- Website: www.ecslimited.com
- Location: Chantilly, VA
- Articles posted by this author:
- ACEC/MW Immediate Past President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- ACEC/MW Staff
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Sean Rousseau, P.E.
- Keith Foxx, P.E.
- James P. Hoffman, PE, LEED AP O+M, CEM
- Arpan Patel, PMP
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.