Profile: Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
Kyle Urda has 11 years of experience in electrical, telecommunications and fire protection systems design and coordination in the vertical construction environment. A registered professional engineer in three states and the District of Columbia, he is dual licensed in electrical and fire protection engineering, giving him a unique understanding of the interface between the two systems in real world applications. He specializes in power distribution, emergency and stand-by generators, lighting controls, uninterruptible power systems (UPS), emergency lighting, fire alarm and mass notification systems. Kyle joined Summer Consultants, Inc., a mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineering firm specializing in facility renovation projects, directly out of college in 2008 and has worked there since. He resides in Falls Church, VA, with his wife Sarah. He has served on the ACEC/MW Facilities Committee for three years and currently holds the Chair position on the committee.
- Login Count: 4
- Join Date: 10/71/2019 35:10:00
- Last on: 10/29/2019 15:56:35
- Website: summerconsultants.com
- Location: McLean, VA
- Articles posted by this author:
- ACEC/MW Immediate Past President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- ACEC/MW Staff
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Sean Rousseau, P.E.
- Keith Foxx, P.E.
- James P. Hoffman, PE, LEED AP O+M, CEM
- Arpan Patel, PMP
- Qamar Kazmi, PE and Monty Simon
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.