Profile: Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE, is a project director for Atkins for its Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Division at Alexandria office, VA. He also serves as an Adjunct Faculty in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the George Washington University and the Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering at the George Mason University. He holds a MS degree in Environmental Engineering from the University of Oklahoma at Norman and a PhD degree in Environmental Engineering from Oklahoma State University at Stillwater. Dr. Subramanian has over 30 years of experience in water and wastewater engineering.
- Login Count: 5
- Join Date: 12/17/2020 15:60:00
- Last on: 01/06/2021 15:09:37
- Website: https://www.atkinsglobal.com
- Location: Alexandria, VA
- Articles posted by this author:
- ACEC/MW Immediate Past President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- ACEC/MW Staff
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.