Profile: ACEC/MW Immediate Past President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
Rizwan is the Immediate Past President and National Director of ACEC/MW. He is the CEO of EBA Engineering, Inc. (EBA), where he manages the firm’s overall administration and client relationships. He has successfully led EBA to be a growing and profitable business while maintaining focus on employees and creating a positive, family-like employee culture. He has also held leadership positions in various industry-focused professional associations, including his current role as the President of the American Council of Engineering Companies/Metropolitan Washington and as a Commissioner of the Maryland Higher Education Commission. With more than 30+ years of experience in the engineering industry, Rizwan has managed a variety of complex and challenging projects and is well respected and recognized equally by his clients and colleagues for his leadership skills.
- Login Count: 1051
- Join Date: 02/04/2008 11:27:52
- Last on: 06/12/2020 11:27:07
- Website: https://acecmw.membershipsoftware.org/blog
- Location: Laurel, MD
- Articles posted by this author:
- ACEC/MW Immediate Past President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- ACEC/MW Staff
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Sean Rousseau, P.E.
- Keith Foxx, P.E.
- James P. Hoffman, PE, LEED AP O+M, CEM
- Arpan Patel, PMP
- Qamar Kazmi, PE and Monty Simon
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.