Profile: Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
Arthur Jones-Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP, is a Vice President and senior Division Manager for the Northeast Region of Atkins Public and Private Business Unit. Mr. Jones-Dove has more than 20 years of engineering experience and has held leadership roles in infrastructure projects totaling approximately $5.0 billion in the DC Metropolitan area.
- Login Count: 15
- Join Date: 10/29/2019 15:27:00
- Last on: 07/07/2021 13:28:53
- Website: https://www.atkinsglobal.com/en-GB
- Location: Calverton, MD
- Articles posted by this author:
- ACEC/MW Immediate Past President Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- ACEC/MW Staff
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Sean Rousseau, P.E.
- Keith Foxx, P.E.
- James P. Hoffman, PE, LEED AP O+M, CEM
- Arpan Patel, PMP
- Qamar Kazmi, PE and Monty Simon
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.