Profile: Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
Erin Donovan is Chief Operating Officer at T3 Design, a woman-owned engineering consulting firm located in Fairfax, Virginia. Erin earned a B.S. in Civil Engineering from The Catholic University of American in Washington, DC and a M.S. in Civil Engineering from Virginia Tech. Erin is responsible for managing a staff of engineers with a business practice that includes Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. Erin has been active in many professional organizations including holding leadership roles in ASCE and TRB as well as WTS-DC. Erin is ACEC/MW's Virginia Municipal Committee Chair and is an incoming Board Director for 2022-2023.
- Login Count: 20
- Join Date: 21/81/2020 16:00:00
- Last on: 06/02/2023 09:41:36
- Website: www.T3design.us
- Location: Fairfax, VA
- Articles posted by this author:
- STEM Day: Inspiring Future Engineers
- Infrastructure Funding is Coming – How Will It Affect Virginia Localities?
- How to Think Like an Architect: 101
- Shared Vision for NOVA’s Economic Vitality
- Bringing Localities Together: Roundtable Highlights Success of Virginia Municipal Committee
- At A Glance: The New Virginia Municipal Committee
- Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- Anna Seekins, J.D.
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Sean Rousseau, P.E.
- Keith Foxx, P.E.
- James P. Hoffman, PE, LEED AP O+M, CEM
- Arpan Patel, PMP
- Qamar Kazmi, PE and Monty Simon
- Sean Rousseau, PE and James Thomas, PE
- Adam Marolf, PE, D.GE
- Mugdha Tipnis
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.