Profile: Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
Aaron Smith is a Director of Site/Civil Engineering at A. Morton Thomas and Associates, Inc. (AMT), a multi-disciplined engineering consulting firm headquartered in Rockville, Maryland. AMT has over 450 employees across 20 offices in 8 states in the Mid/South/North Atlantic region and is ranked 214 by ENR. Aaron earned a B.S. in Civil Engineering from the University of Notre Dame and an M.E. in Civil Engineering from the University of Maryland. He manages a staff of engineers with a business practice that spans across geographical areas including Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia as well as multiple industry areas in both the public and private sectors. He has an active leadership role within AMT including providing project management training to designated future leaders within the company. Aaron is a graduate of the ACEC Leadership Program and is an active member of both ACEC/MW and ACEC/MD as Chair of the ACEC/MW Maryland Municipal Committee and part of the Facilities Committees.
- Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- Anna Seekins, J.D.
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Sean Rousseau, P.E.
- Keith Foxx, P.E.
- James P. Hoffman, PE, LEED AP O+M, CEM
- Arpan Patel, PMP
- Qamar Kazmi, PE and Monty Simon
- Sean Rousseau, PE and James Thomas, PE
- Adam Marolf, PE, D.GE
- Mugdha Tipnis
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.