Profile: James P. Hoffman, PE, LEED AP O+M, CEM
Jim Hoffman is President of Summer Consultants, Inc., a small business providing mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering and commissioning services for the design of government, higher institutional and historic facility projects. Jim is a licensed mechanical engineer with over 30 years of design and consulting experience including heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, steam, plumbing, and automatic temperature control systems. Jim holds a Bachelor of Architectural Engineering from Pennsylvania State University and a Masters of Engineering Management from The George Washington University. He is a LEED accredited professional, a Certified Energy Manager, and a member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE). Jim is also a member of ACEC Metropolitan Washington, currently serving as President Elect on the Board of Directors.
- Login Count: 12
- Join Date: 77/11/2021 26:00:00
- Last on: 02/21/2022 11:26:15
- Website: https://www.summerconsultants.com
- Location: McLean, VA
- Articles posted by this author:
- Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- Anna Seekins, J.D.
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Sean Rousseau, P.E.
- Keith Foxx, P.E.
- James P. Hoffman, PE, LEED AP O+M, CEM
- Arpan Patel, PMP
- Qamar Kazmi, PE and Monty Simon
- Sean Rousseau, PE and James Thomas, PE
- Adam Marolf, PE, D.GE
- Mugdha Tipnis
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.