Profile: Mugdha Tipnis
Mugdha Tipnis serves as a Transportation Business Leader and Senior Vice President for WSP. Currently, she leads the transportation group for WSP's DC Office. In this role, Mugdha continually sets the strategy, approach, and profit growth by aligning business operations with key goals, capture planning, and positioning. She is responsible for leading the delivery of high-profile projects for top clients and serves as principal-in-charge and is the primary point of contact for major engineering design, program management, and construction management assignments. Mugdha is a champion for continuing education, professional development, women in leadership, and diversity & inclusion programs in the industry. She has strong industry knowledge through her active involvement with several professional associations including WTS, ACEC, APTA, and COMTO among others. Currently, she holds leadership positions on executive boards including the American Council of Engineering Companies of Metropolitan Washington (ACEC/MW) Board of Directors. Mugdha is the incoming Chair for ACEC/MW. She holds a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Industrial Electronics from Pune University, India, and a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Rizwan A. Siddiqi, P.E.
- Anna Seekins, J.D.
- Kyle Urda, P.E., Facilities Chair
- Arthur Jones Dove, PE, PMP, CCM, MBA, PgMP
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP
- Michael A. Perrotta, P.E., AICP
- Aaron Smith, P.E., LEED AP, Maryland Municipal Committee Chair
- Erin Donovan, PE, CQA
- Mary Searing, PE, DWRE, CFM and Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Pedro Capestany, PE
- Hanif Drzal, P.E., CJP & Jenny Bowers
- James Thomas, P.E.
- Norelis M. Florentino, PE, MBA, PMP
- Vel Subramanian, PhD, PE, BCEE
- Sean Rousseau, P.E.
- Keith Foxx, P.E.
- James P. Hoffman, PE, LEED AP O+M, CEM
- Arpan Patel, PMP
- Qamar Kazmi, PE and Monty Simon
- Sean Rousseau, PE and James Thomas, PE
- Adam Marolf, PE, D.GE
- Mugdha Tipnis
- Bryan C. Layman, P.E., L.P.S.S., A.O.S.E., LEED AP
- Eric Rehwoldt, P.E., P.G.